- Children must have completed 3 years of ages before 31st July of the academic year to join LKG, 4 years to join UKG and 5 years to join Standard One.
- The Birth Certificate from the Register of Birth and Death must be produced for admission in L.K.G.
- Except for L.K.G., New admissions are based on Entrance Tests.
- The Transfer Certificate from the other states should bear the counter-signature of the concerned Educational Authority.
- The Birth Certificate and the Transfer Certificate submitted once will not be returned to the student under any circumstances.
- Student’s health book must be produced, if the student had studied in Puducherry territory.
The Academic year begins in June and ends in April.
LKG to V
Boys: White shirts – Half Sleeves, Grey Shorts Black Leather Shoes and Black Socks.
Girls: White blouse with Half Sleeves, Grey pleated Skirt (Must be knee length) Black Shoes, Black Socks and Black Ribbon. Full White Uniform on Wednesdays.
Std: VI -X
Boys: White shirts – Half Sleeves, Grey Pants, Black Leather Shoes, Black Socks and School Tie. (Pencil fit and low hip pants to be avoided strictly)
Girls: Churidhar Dress with Grey Bottom, White Tops, Grey Overcoat, Black Ribbons and Black Leather Cut Shoes.
Full White Uniform on Wednesdays.
Std XI & XII
Boys: Grey Pant, White Shirt with Grey Stripes, Black Leather Shoes, Black Socks and School Tie. (Pencil fit and low hip pants to be avoided strictly)
Girls: Churidhar Dress with Grey Bottom, White Top with Grey Stripes, Grey Overcoat, Black Leather Cut Shoes & Black Ribbon.
Uniform is compulsory on all school working days and at all school functions. Full white uniform is compulsory for standards from LKG to X on every Wednesday. No pupil will be admitted in the class without proper Uniform dress.
The following hours are for the payment of fees at the Business office.
|Monday to Thursday||:||9.00 am to 3.00 pm|
|Friday||:||9.00 am to 2.30 pm|
|Lunch time||:||1.15 pm to 2.00 pm|
1. The school operates on a strictly cash basis and will not be able to give extended credit.
2. Fees must be paid by cash only.
3. Tuition Fees will be collected for all the twelve months in a year.
4. Fee should be paid in advance of holidays.
5. Term Fees must be paid before each term starts. Fees defaulters will not be allowed to stay in the class.
6. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
7. A full month notice must be given in writing and a term fee should be paid in case of withdrawals.
8. If the management finds that certain parents or guardians are irregular in their payments, it may use its discretion either to ask them to pay fees in advance or to withdraw their children from the school.
|Monday to Thursday|
|LKG & UKG||8:50 am – 3:00 pm|
|Std I – VIII||8:50 am – 3:30 pm|
|Std IX||8:00 am – 4:10 pm|
|Std XI||8:00 am – 5:10 pm|
|Std X & XII||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|LKG & UKG||11:30 am – 12:10 pm|
|Std I – V||11:50 am – 12:20 pm|
|Std VI-VIII||12:30 am – 01:00 pm|
|Std IX & XI||12:30 am – 01:00 pm|
|Std X & XII||11:50 am – 12:20 pm|
|LKG & UKG||8:50 am – 2:40 pm|
|Std I – VIII||8:50 am – 03:00 pm|
|Std IX||8:00 am – 03:30 pm|
|Std X & XII||8:00 am – 04:00 pm|
Rules and Regulations
1. Irregular attendance, habitual illness and neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect towards members of the staff, bad moral influence justify dismissal. Students are responsible to school authorities for their conduct within and outside the school.
2. Pupils will be charged fee for damage to any school property such as Furniture, Books, Science equipments, Bus, Light, Fan etc.,
3. Wearing Jewellery, Polishing nails or any other kinds of makeup or non formal hair style are forbidden strictly.
4. Students are themselves responsible for safety of their books, pens, pencils, watches, tiffin carriers, cycles or other articles they bring to the school. All articles found abandoned will be brought to the office and should be identified and claimed by the owner within a week.
5. No pupil will be permitted to go home during school hours. No pupil may leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal/Headmaster.
6. If the students eat their meals in the school campus or in the class rooms they must leave the place as clean as it was before.Wrappers, leaves etc., must be dropped in the dust bins provided in the campus.
7. Children need to converse only in English.
8. Like all other subjects moral science is compulsory for all students.
9. The use of bad languages and bad behaviour is out of place in this institution. Disciplinary action will be taken on Students who violate school regulations.
10. Students who come to the school after 8.40 am, in the morning and 12.50 p.m. in the afternoon will not be permitted in the Class. Parents are requested to send their children to school on time.
a) Pupils must be punctual for class on every working day. No pupil must absent himself/herself without obtaining leave in advance
b) No absentee or late comers should enter the class without the written permission of the Principal.
c) All pupils must be present on the first and last working day of each term.
d) Continuous absence without a leave letter for a week shall be considered equivalent to the withdrawal of pupil from school and his/her name will be struck off from the Register.
e) Mobile phone is prohibited inside the Campus.